Friday, April 4, 2008

Dan's Secret Peanut Butter Cookies

This is Dan's secret recipe....Shhh!! Easy and yummy! Don't tell him the recipe is up here. :o)

Ingredients:
1 cup Butter (softened)
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 cup Peanut Butter
2 cups sifted Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 tsp. Salt

Directions:
In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars. Add the beaten eggs and mix thoroughly. Stir in the vanilla extract. Beat in the peanut butter. Sift the flour with the baking soda and salt. Stir the flour mixture into the batter. Mix well. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of batter onto greased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until the cookies have browned around the edges.

PS... I never sift the flour... I don't even own a sifter!

1 comment:

Mountain Momma said...

I made this today with a can of of peach pie filling and smashed it up it wasn't too chunky and it was good. The kids LOVED it.